INTERNSHIP AT CENJOWS
- Open to all students undergoing graduation/post graduation from recognised universities.
Duration of Internship
- Eight Weeks.
- A presentation on the subject of internship.
- Two articles or issue briefs and a book review during internship period.
- Assist the research term at CENJOWS.
- Undertake other tasks like coordination, communications, outreach and events
- On completion of publications/ Articles recommendation of the mentor, the candidate will be issued an internship Certificate.
- Rs 10,000/- per month will be paid. The intern will be required to adhere to working hours at CENJOWS from Monday to Friday.
- The internship may be terminated based on indiscipline issue, if any, as well as lack of interest displayed.