Vacancies open for Senior Fellows, last date to apply 30 Apr 22
- Initial Contract for one year, renewable yearly.
- There will be a 3 month probation period on joining.
Service Officers (Veterans)
- Brigadier/ Colonel Equivalent. Should have M.Phil qualification or registered for Doctoral studies. Preferably qualified on Higher Command/ Equivalent Course. Service in a tri-service organisation will be preferred.
- Ph.D (including pursuing) or M.Phil, with minimum 5 Yrs research experience in Defence and National Security.
- Published books/ papers in peer reviewed journals. Work experience in similar think tanks will be preferred.
- Age on initial employment preferably below 58 yrs, but not over 62 years.
- Plan and execute research projects and contribute to publications of CENJOWS.
- Organise Round Tables, Workshops, Seminars, Conferences, meetings and represent CENJOWS at these events.
- Assist the Director in his work.
- Attend Office at CGO Complex daily (Mon-Fri).
- Publish commentaries, issue briefs, book reviews, policy papers and monographs as per CENJOWS norms.
- Negotiable, commensurate with ability and experience.
- Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed through video conferencing.
Interested candidates to apply with:-
- Covering letter
- CV/ Bio-data with passport size (digital) photograph.
- Applications be sent by e-mail to email@example.com
- Applications be addressed to “Director, CENJOWS”.
*Last date of application is 30 April 2022.